There are many different types of intimate questions we can ask our partners. These range from sexual intimacy to general attraction to how your partner feels about love as a concept and more.
These types of discussions can help to foster intimacy between couples as well as allow potential conflict areas to emerge.
Here are some intimate questions to ask your partner.
32 Intimate Questions to Ask Your Partner
General Attraction Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
There are some things that you just want to know even though they can’t be confined to a single category. These are things about preferences, how you talk about one another to others, and maybe even a wish or two thrown into the mix of questions to ask your girlfriend or boyfriend.
- Do you look at other men (women)?
2. What goals do you have for us?
3. What type of scent do you like on a woman?
4. How would you respond if my appearance drastically changed, either overnight (new haircut and different hair color, for example) or over time (more/less muscle, weight gain/loss)?
5. Would you say you have a “type”? Do I fit what you thought you were looking for?
6. How do you describe me to other people?
7. What role does physical attraction play in whether or not you pursue a relationship?
8. How do you think I should describe you to other people?
9. What could I do for you that I don’t do now?
10. What is the first thing you think when you see me?
11. How big of a deal are special occasions for you
12. What is the first thing you noticed about me?
13. What qualities make me special to you?
14. If you could have three wishes from me, what would they be?
15. What was the first thing you thought when you met me?
16. What is something you think is true about me, but you’ve never asked to confirm?
Questions About Love
People express love in so many different ways; it’s important to get a good understanding of what will speak to your partner’s heart. You also probably have questions for your potential mate about their thoughts and feelings (past and present) on love.
17. Do you like sentimental gifts or do you always want a gift to have a practical purpose and be something you need?
18. Do you believe in soul mates? What about love at first sight?
19. What types of compliments do you like to hear?
20. Have you ever been hurt in the past and questioned the possibility of love?
21. When did you realize you were in love with me?
22. Do you see our love lasting? Do you ever have any doubts?
23. If you had to choose, would you rather receive a gift or have someone do something nice or helpful for you?
24. What can I do to show you how much I love you?
25. How do you think you best express love?
Serious Questions About Intimacy
Intimacy is an important part of any serious relationship. It’s not all about what goes on in the bedroom.
Of course, that may play a role in your relationship, but there are things you can do outside of the bedroom or nights you can plan based on your significant other’s fantasies. Don’t be shy. If you want to know something and build intimacy, just ask.
26. Is there anything we haven’t tried that you’d like to?
27. How and where do you like to be touched?
28. What are some things I can do outside of the bedroom to keep the feelings of intimacy going all day?
29. Do you have any fantasies you would like fulfilled?
30. What are your thoughts on toys?
31. Is our relationship physical enough for you? What would make it better in your eyes?
32. Ideally (and a bit realistically, too), how often would you like for us to be intimate?
29 Interesting Facts about Cancer Women
37 Psychological Facts about Crushes