Atomic Bomb which is also known by Hiroshima and Nagasaki today is the symbol of terror and fear; there are many amazing Atomic Bomb facts that are very informative to learn.
3 days later another Atomic bomb was dropped over the city of Nagasaki killing more than 35000 people, and caused the country to surrender in World War 2.
Interesting Facts about the Atomic Bomb
- After the detonation of Atomic Bomb the buildings, the trees, the peoples and the upper level of earth itself is vaporized, the Blast also generates wind at the rate of 600 miles per hour and at the pressure of 28 pounds per inch.
- The atomic bomb was exploded in the air before hitting the land of Nagasaki and Hiroshima, which makes them very less radioactive and some scientists says that the lands of Nagasaki and Hiroshima are no more radioactive.
- The atomic bomb can produce temperature of 1000 degree centigrade after the blast.
- A person name “Tsutomu Yamaguchi” was that lucky, that he survived the atomic bombings of both Nagasaki and Hiroshima in World War 2.
- The atomic bomb that was blasted in Nagasaki had a very interesting code-name “FAT MAN”.
- Nine nations have the Atomic bomb power.
- From the dismantled Atomic Bombs 10% of the electricity is used in the United States.
- One of the most unbelievable atomic bomb facts tells us that Hydrogen bomb is 100 times more powerful than the atomic bomb.
- In Las Vegas during 1950s, the major tourist attraction was Atomic Bomb tests.
- In 1961, The US accidentally blew a bomb that has 200 times more power than the Bomb dropped on Hiroshima, which has caused the destruction of everything in 13.7 KM radius.
- After the explosive, the temperature falls by up to 22 degree centigrade’s causing huge loss of life.
- Due to many Nuclear Bomb tests, there are places 10 times more radioactive than Nagasaki or Hiroshima.
- The US and Russia together own 90% of the world’s total 17 thousand nuclear weapons.
- 200,000 people were killed by Atomic Bomb attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
- The USSR exploded the largest NUKE ever in 1961, which is also known as the TSAR BOMBA. This detonation was 1500 times more powerful than the bomb landed on Nagasaku and has the capability to demolish everything in 100 KM radius.
- The US were seriously thinking of dropping an Atomic Bomb on the Moon during the COLD WAR, just to prove that they could.
- The matter that generated the nuclear explosion in Hiroshima had the weight equal to small paper clip.
- Russia has more nuclear weapons than any other country in the world.
- Some Researchers say that there is a Atomic Bomb lost somewhere near Georgia.
If you liked these facts then you should also love reading: Incredibly Weird Facts to blow your Mind
You should also read: Isaac Newton Facts: The Man Who discovered Gravity
Atomic Bomb Dome Let Us Remember Hiroshima and Nagasaki Today
The atomic bomb dome was once known as the monument of peace and prosperity but the atomic bomb changed it in to the symbol of terror. The only reason to save the atomic bomb dome is that the world should always remember the terror and fear of atomic bomb. Due to this dome we know Hiroshima and Nagasaki today.
Hiroko was a young legend who worked for the preservation of Atomic Bomb dome, many people wanted this dome to be demolished but Hiroko wanted the world to see this Dome and let it be the symbol of Atomic bomb terrors and fears.
The Atomic Bomb dome is a Physical monument that exposed to Atomic bomb and it will die earning, This Physical monument will remind the world about the destruction and fear caused by Atomic bomb and as long it stands people will never forget it, because it will again become the monument of PEACE.
Today, thousands of tourists visit the Atomic bomb dome every day.