What actually is the Bermuda Triangle? And why is it surrounded by so much mystery?
A mad genius, the crackle of lightning, and a story of a triangle, many have tried to find the true mystery behind the Bermuda triangle but no one has ever succeeded.
Have you ever wondered why? Why no one has ever found the true Bermuda triangle facts and myths? Yeah, we all should have thought about these mysterious facts and myths, today I am going to tell you the reality of interesting facts about the Bermuda triangle, its history, and the legendary myths.
The Bermuda Triangle is a large area in the ocean between Puerto Rico, Florida, and Bermuda which is shaped like a triangle. No one exactly knows when “Bermuda triangle myths” came into existence.
18 Interesting Facts about the Bermuda Triangle
- Bermuda Triangle is also known as Devils Triangle because over last few centuries hundred of ships and planes have disappeared while crossing this triangle.
- It is believed that the area causes bad luck to those who travel within it
- The only Person who knows the truth about Bermuda Triangle is the one who never come back from Devils triangle.
- Many people think that there may be an artificial Magnetic field in the area that was created by aliens living on this planet before mankind.
- Some people think that Bermuda triangle facts and myths are nothing more than a fraud; these are the people who never tried to cross Bermuda Triangle.
- Some people who somehow survived the journey of Bermuda triangle have lost their memory forever.
- Christopher Columbus on October 8, 1492 was the first person to experience the devil.
- No compass is able to give exact readings in Bermuda Triangle. It is the place where magnetic compass never points toward north; its variation is always zero.
- More than 9000 people are still missing who tried to cross Bermuda triangle.
- A US Navy torpedo bomber was the biggest ship that disappeared.
- This is a place where magnetic north and the true north eventually match. This means that this is the place vertical to earth’s bottom.
- In this area, a strange unending light and a yellow fog is also present.
- Planes and ships that disappeared were having no mechanical faults.
- None of the explanation has ever satisfied the cause of disappearing people in the triangle.
- Scientists believes that Gulf Stream is a current that flows through the oceans at a speed of 2.5 meters per seconds which is the cause of destroying ships.
- They say that there are Hurricanes in the triangle that are always at their peak, which destroys planes.
- Scientists say that there is a large number of Methane Hydrate gas. They believe that this gas kills people and causes the ships to sink quickly.
- They do believe that every ship that disappeared was due human errors.
The Mystery of the Bermuda Triangle Pyramid (Crystal Pyramid in Bermuda Triangle)
It is thought that there is a Crystal like Pyramid in the Bermuda Triangle and now scientists think they may have uncovered a significant clue as to what lies 2000 meters below the ocean surface.
Its origin, age, and purpose are completely unknown. This structure is known to have been independently verified by both country’s research teams. The partially translucent structure at 300 meters wide and 200 meters tall measures larger than the well-known pyramids of Egypt.
On top of the pyramid, there are two very large holes moving seawater through at high speed. They can cause massive surge waves and mists on the sea surface.
Scientists think that this mysterious triangle could be the explanation as to how massive energy is produced that destroys ships and planes.
Some people think that this pyramid could be part of “Atlantis”. This great city of ancient civilization is believed to have vanished in Bermuda Triangle.
Check out my posts on facts about the internet, intimate questions to ask your partner, interesting facts about Batman, fun facts about Disneyland, facts about Nike, facts about Monday, facts about Tuesday, facts about Wednesday, facts about Thursday, facts about Friday, facts about Saturday, facts about Sunday, facts about tattoos, Halloween traditions around the world, facts about graffiti, facts about Adidas, facts about Drones, interesting facts about Marijuana, Most powerful Marvel characters, wtf fun facts, interesting Disney facts, interesting facts about vampires, interesting facts about California, interesting facts about Jackie Robinson, Facts about the Mona Lisa, interesting facts about the Bermuda Triangle and facts about the piano.