Atomic Bomb which is also known by Hiroshima and Nagasaki today is the symbol of terror and fear; there are many amazing Atomic Bomb facts that are very informative to learn.
During World War 2 on august 6, 1945 world’s first atomic bomb was dropped over Hiroshima, which killed more than 80,000 people and wiped out almost 90% of Hiroshima from the map.
3 days later another Atomic bomb was dropped over the city of Nagasaki killing more than 35000 people, and caused the country to surrender in World War 2.
Effects Of Atomic Bomb
After the detonation of Atomic Bomb the buildings, the trees, the peoples and the upper level of earth itself is vaporized, the Blast also generates wind at the rate of 600 miles per hour and at the pressure of 28 pounds per inch.
It is a very painful atomic bomb fact that the survivor of atomic bomb can never heal completely throughout his life. People effected by the radiations of Blast will always have the major genetic default causing abnormal birth throughout their whole generation.
Atomic Bomb Facts
Below are some interesting Atomic Bomb facts:
- The fission of atomic nuclei it comes destructive atomic bomb, there are many Atomic bomb facts. Hiroshima and Nagasaki today are the greatest witness of the destruction of the Atomic bomb.
- Atomic bomb was exploded in the air before hitting the land of Nagasaki and Hiroshima, which makes them very less radioactive and some scientists says that the lands of Nagasaki and Hiroshima are no more radioactive.
You should also read: Isaac Newton Facts: The Man Who discovered Gravity
- Atomic bomb can produce temperature of 1000 degree centigrade after the blast.
- A person name “Tsutomu Yamaguchi” was that lucky, that he survived the atomic bombings of both Nagasaki and Hiroshima in World War 2.
- The atomic bomb that was blasted in Nagasaki had a very interesting code-name “FAT MAN”.
- Nine nations have the Atomic bomb power including;
USA, Pakistan, India, Israel, North Korea, UK, China, France and Russia.
- From the dismantled Atomic Bombs 10% of the electricity is used in the United States.
- One of the most unbelievable atomic bomb facts tells us that Hydrogen bomb is 100 times more powerful than the atomic bomb.
- In Las Vegas during 1950s, the major attraction of tourists was Atomic Bomb tests.
- In 1961, The US accidentally blew a bomb that has 200 times more power than the Bomb dropped on Hiroshima, which has caused the destruction of everything in 13.7 KM radius.
- After the explosive, the temperature of SUN falls by up to 22 degree centigrade’s causing huge loss of life.
- Due to many Nuclear Bomb tests, there are places 10 times more radioactive than Nagasaki or Hiroshima.
- US and Russia together owns 90% of the world’s total 17 thousand nuclear weapons.
- 200,000 people were killed by Atomic Bomb attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
- The USSR exploded the largest NUKE ever in 1961, which is also known as the TSAR BOMBA, this detonation was 1500 times more powerful than the bomb landed on Nagasaki, it has the capability to demolish everything in 100 KM radius.
- The US were seriously thinking of dropping an Atomic Bomb on the Moon during the COLD WAR, just to prove that they own the superiority.
- The matter that generated the nuclear explosion in Hiroshima had the weight equal to small paper clip.
- Russia has more nuclear weapons than any other country in the world.
- Some Researchers say that there is a Atomic Bomb lost somewhere near Georgia.
If you liked these facts then you should also love reading: Incredibly Weird Facts to blow your Mind
Atomic Bomb Dome Let Us Remember Hiroshima and Nagasaki Today
Atomic bomb dome was once known as the monument of peace and prosperity but Atomic bomb changed it in to the symbol of terror. The only reason to save atomic bomb dome is that the world should always remember the terror and fear of atomic bomb. Due to this dome we know Hiroshima and Nagasaki today.
Hiroko was a young legend who worked for the preservation of Atomic Bomb dome, many people wanted this dome to be demolished but Hiroko wanted the world to see this Dome and let it be the symbol of Atomic bomb terrors and fears.
Hiroko always said:
Atomic Bomb dome is a Physical monument that exposed to Atomic bomb and it will die earning, This Physical monument will remind the world about the destruction and fear caused by Atomic bomb and as long it stands people will never forget it, because it will again become the monument of PEACE.
Thousands of tourists visit to see Atomic bomb dome each day and Hiroko is reminded each and every day by this dome, if there were no Hiroko then no one would remember the Hiroshima and Nagasaki today.