Isaac Newton was the person who shaped the new ways of living, there are many Isaac Newton facts to tell about the man who discovered gravity, and how he introduced new ways of observing the universe.
Sir Isaac Newton was a great physicist, mathematician and highly influential astronomer. He is widely recognized as a great philosopher and alchemist. He was the first person to invent calculus and discover the laws of gravity, also known as Newton Laws of Gravity.
Interesting Isaac Newton Facts : Legend who Discovered Gravity
Here are few interesting Isaac Newton facts that you may want to learn and study.
To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me.
- Newton was the person who believed that only he alone can study the world, universe and all the creation of GOD.
- Isaac Newton was a great scientist but in his personal life he was jealous type, mean and ego type for his reputation.
- He was only 26 years old when he became professor of mathematics.
- He went temporarily blind by looking at the sun for a long time through a mirror.
- Unbelievable Isaac Newton facts show that he tried to turn lead into gold but failed.
You should also read:
- He was born premature on January 4, 1643 and had very less chances of survival.
- His father died before his birth.
- Newton’s mother left him when he was only three years old.
- His Mother wanted him to become a farmer.
- Isaac failed his farming tests many times.
- Isaac was standing under Apple tree when he first noticed gravity attraction by observing apple falling on the ground, Some people say apple is the reason to make the man who discovered gravity.
- He was 23 when he first discovered the law of gravity.
- Newton actually studied Law.
- He had more historical subject books than science.
- He once pinches a needle in his own eye, while performing experiments on optics.
I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people.
Fun Facts About Isaac Newton For Kids
- Isaac had many roles of leadership, He cared for royal money as a warden of Royal Mint.
- He was very bad tempered and often argue with the work of other scientists.
- He loved Maths from the beginning.
- In His college life he usually cleaned the rooms of rich students.
- Newton never married because he always preferred to work alone.
- Isaac was very passionate discoverer, he once said: What we all know is just a drop but what we do not have any knowledge about is an ocean.
Is The Isaac Newton Apple Falling Story True or Not?
According to the ROYAL SOCIETY and Newton himself the story is true.
During an Interview with His biographer, He said that; it was really an apple falling from tree that first got him wondering about the gravity and force of attraction from the earth.